Showing all 3 results
bizhub 754 photocopier Refurbished
The bizhub 754 raises the bar in high-speed B&W printing and color scanning, with award-winning INFO-Palette design, built-in print control, standard single-pass dual scanning and powerful auto finishing options for productivity that keeps pace with the busiest workflow.
Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS C6000 Refurbished
Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS C6000
One comprehensive system. A total printing solution.
Successful digital colour print production requires efficiency, reliability and superb results. Introducing new Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS C6000, a scalable digital printing system that offers versatile media handling, professional finishing and simplified workflow integration. A cost effective solution well suited to a wide variety of printing operations that demand the best.
Central reprographic departments and print providers will welcome Konica Minolta’s color digital PRESS that combine high-speed colour print production with an extensive range of professional integrated finishing facilities. With their amazing imaging capabilities and absolutely consistent print quality, the Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS C6000 open up a new era of superb quality color production. Inimitable modularity provides unmatched versatility and ensures perfect adaptability to the entry production environment.
Color capability: Color copiersBlack and white speed: 60 ppmColor speed: 60 ppmMonthly volume: 280000
Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS C8000 Refurbished
Color capability: Color copiersBlack and white speed: 80 ppmColor speed: 80 ppmMonthly volume: 500000
- Tremendous productivity
- Up to 80 sheets per minute in colour or black & white
- Maximum uptime due to CS Remote Care and ORU management
- High-performance controller technologies
- Efficient workflow solutions for optimised print processes
- Outstanding color quality
- Latest technologies for quality close to offset
- Simitri® HD+ polymerised toner for precise text and lines
- Automated density control for consistent colour reproduction
- Highest registration for accurate duplex printing
- Versatile and flexible
- Variety of inline finishing options from stapling to perfect binding
- Highest media flexibility (300gsm from all trays, 350gsm from PFU trays)
- Modular concept allows individual configuration of your system and later upgrades
- Maximised business potential
- Facilitates meeting tightest schedules
- Media flexibility allows variety of print products
- Outstanding print quality convinces even most discerning customers
- Very attractive total cost of ownership